InterActualizer Affiliate Partner Program: Terms & Conditions
(1) These Terms & Conditions apply to participants in the InterActualizer Affiliate Partners Program (the “Program”).
(2) In these Terms & Conditions, “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our” means “InterActualizer”, the brand owned and operated by InterActualizer Corp., a company registered in TN, USA.
(3) In these Terms & Conditions, “Affiliate”, “you” and “your” means the individual or organization that is applying to become a participant in the Program and who will accept these Terms & Conditions upon joining the same.
(4) By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to be bound by them and shall enter into a binding agreement with us (the “Agreement”).
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- “Business Day” means any day other than Saturday or Sunday that is not a bank or public holiday;
- “Cancellations Policy” means our cancellations policy which can be found at https://www.learning.interactualizer.com/terms/;
- “Commencement Date” means the date of your acceptance;
- “Commission Rate” means the percentage of commission paid on net sales revenue set out in Sub-clause 11.2;
- “Confidential Information” Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- “Current Term” means the Term that the Parties may be in at any given time;
- “Direct Referral” means a sale of a Service Package to a customer who has been led to our website through your website where that customer can be tracked directly from your site to ours without any further intermediaries;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any rights subsisting in a copyright work, trade mark, patent or design and shall be construed in accordance with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, Trade Marks Act 1994 and Patents Act 1977;
- “Registered Email Address” means the email address of the Affiliate as provided in your Registration Data;
- “Registration Data” means the information provided by the Affiliate when registering for enrolment in the Program;
- “Service Package” means a particular set of services available from us through our website as defined in Clause 7; and
- “Term” means the term of the Agreement, as defined in Clause 17 of these Terms & Conditions, during which you shall participate in the Program under the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
2. Enrollment in the Program
- 2.1 By enrolling in the Program you agree that, at the time of registration, you will provide accurate and complete Registration Data and that you shall inform us of any changes in your Registration Data.
- 2.2 Upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, subject to our approval and sub-clause 2.4 below, the agreement is deemed to be in effect. You will not be sent a signed Affiliate Agreement in hard copy.
- 2.3 We may, at our sole discretion, review your website following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. You will be informed within 10 Business Days of the outcome of your application. Following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, you will receive further instructions and guidance to allow you to commence marketing our programs.
- 2.4 We may, in our sole discretion, choose to reject any application for any reason (and are under no obligation to disclose such reasons). Reasons for which an Application may be rejected include, but are not limited to, content on your website that:
- 2.4.1 is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- 2.4.2 facilitates or promotes violence, terrorism, or any other criminal activity;
- 2.4.3 is sexually explicit; or
- 2.4.4 infringes or assists or encourages the infringement of any intellectual property rights belonging to any party.
- 2.5 We expect all our affiliates to abide by the ICF Code of Ethical Conduct and furthermore to act with good ethical intention in how they market, sell, advertise, discuss or in any way inform others about the offers and what they may expect. We reserve the right to remove or suspend anyone from our affiliate program if we have reason to believe any of the above has been infringed. We will inform you and offer an opportunity to clarify if so.
3. Company / Affiliate Relationship
- 3.1 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall constitute, or be deemed to create, a partnership between the Parties; nor, except as expressly provided, shall it designate, or be deemed to designate, any Party the agent of any other Party for any purpose.
- 3.2 Subject to any express provisions to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions, you shall have no right or authority to and shall not do any act, enter into any contract, make any representation, give any warranty, incur any liability, assume any obligation, whether express or implied, of any kind on our behalf or bind us in any way.
- 4.1 We currently pay affiliates 10% of the actual program cost after any discounts are applied.
- 4.2 All programs apart from Fulfilment qualify.
- 4.3 We can pay via Paypal, Venmo or US check. Any costs or commissions incurred by the transferer are paid by the affiliate. This means we send the amount due and their commission is deducted from that.
- 4.4 When your fees will be paid to you:
- If tuition is paid in full by the participant we will aim to pay to you no less than 4 weeks after their first program has commenced.
- If tuition is paid by payment plan, we will pay to you once the participant’s final plan payment has cleared.
- If, for any reason, fees have to be returned to a participant, we will request a return of affiliate fees. If partial return then these will be pro rata of the original affiliate fees paid to you.